VOLUME 81, NUMBER 1 (JANUARY 2022)
- Vladimir Ivantsov, "Of Mice, Rats, and Underground Men: Dostoevsky's Podpol'e in the Writings of Victor Krivulin"
- Oksana Husieva, "Remembering the Victims of the Gulag: Images of Dokhodiagi in Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago and Shalamov's Kolyma Stories"
- Brett Winestock, "Communism, Christianity, and Translating Russian Jews: Liudmila Ulitskaia's Daneil Stein and Aleksandr Meilakh's Bentsion Shamir"
- Kirill Chunikhin, "Art and Reconciliation, or Cubist Ruptures of Soviet Postwar Aesthetics"
- Andy Bruno, "Atomic Visitors from Outer Space: The Tugunska Nuclear Hypothesis in Soviet Technological Imagination"
- REVIEW ESSAYS
- FEATURED REVIEWS
- BOOK REVIEWS
- PUBLICATIONS RECEIVED
Visit the Wiley Online Library to read the full issue.